What does reposcore do?
Reposcore is an online service that continuously checks the maturity of GitHub repositories. The assessment is summarized in a master score called reposcore that allows you to benchmark different repositories and choose the right ones for your needs.
Why should you use reposcore?
(1) Protect your project: Using components without checking their quality can lead to severe risks. Make sure the component you are going to use meets your quality policy.
(2) Time is money: Checking dozens of indicators manually before using a repository, takes ages and can be quite cumbersome. We help you to check all relevant ones within seconds.
(3) Holistic analysis: Looking at technical indicators (e.g. code coverage) is not sufficient. We include non-technical indicators in our score to provide a holistic rating.
(4) Badges: Show others how awesome your repository is. Add a badge showing your reposcore directly in your readme.
(5) Scientific algorithms: We use scientifically proven algorithms to make sure the score we calculate for your repository is sustainable and accurate.
(6) Trends: Analyze trends of each score to take a glimpse into the future. Is quality getting better or worse?
May I check out reposcore for free?
Yes. Please visit Reposcore for a free trial.